October 28, 2011

Baja Leaves

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by Minders card (here) over at SCS which is a CASE of Susie Nelson's card (here) also over at SCS.  I absolutely LOVED the colors Mindy used on her card but since I don't have all the new In-Colors (gasp!), I used what I had on hand.  I also added a bit of paper piercing under the sentiment rather than a Designer Printed Brad.
     Choosing the coordinating colors for this card was quite easy - I used my Color Coach!  I'll be honest and say that I have no idea how I functioned without this little tool - it's amazing!  No more guessing if colors coordinate, just look them up on the Coach and you're an instant color expert!

Stamps: Falling Leaves
Ink: Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Tools & Accessories: 1-1/4" circle punch, paper piercing tool, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment