July 8, 2011

Pretty In Pink DSP


     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by my need for another anniversary card and Andrea Walford's Butterfly Card over at her blog Sunny Stampin', Inc.  One of these days I'll remember to order the En Francais stamp (I've wanted it for 2 years now!) but until then I'll use what I've got.
     To make this card more of my own I decided to change the color combo and use First Edition DSP for the background.  First Edition is one of the most versatile DSP's I ever purchased - it can be used with almost any project and you can change the color with a brayer and an ink pad!  Simply load the brayer with a light color and roll over the DSP.  Try crumpling up the DSP and then smoothing it out for a great textured look. 
     The butterflies were cut out with the Beautiful Wings embosslit die and Big Shot.  I added a tiny pearl to the center of each butterfly and adhered with Tombow Multipurpose glue.

Ink: Pretty In Pink
Paper: Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslits die, pears, dimensionals, brayer  

No comments:

Post a Comment