June 26, 2011

Retiring Stamps and a FREE Catalog!



     With the introduction of the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog it's time to say goodbye to hundreds of stamps and accessories!
    
Some things to remember:
  • Last chance accessories are available ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
  • To place an order I encourage you to use my Stampin' Up website (click here), this will have the most up-to-date information on retiring items.
  • Order deadline is Thursday, June 30 at 11:50pm - after that they're gone for good!
Retiring Stamps (click here)
Retiring Accessories (click here)

     On Wednesday I received 2 cases of the new (and absolutely fah-bulous) Idea Book & Catalog!  Sometimes it takes me a while to warm up to new catties but I must admit that I had to wipe my drool off a few of the pages in the 2011-12 book - it's amazing!  I've already got tons of Post-It stickies throughout the book and my list of new stamps/accessories ready to go for the crack of dawn on July 1st.
    
     You can order your copy of the new Idea Book & Catalog directly from me absolutely FREE - all you pay is $4.95 to cover the cost of shipping!  Just leave me a comment and I'll get your copy in the mail ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment