June 21, 2011

Birthday on the Open Sea

   Hello!  As of 8:20am there are only 10 1/2  more hours of school left... but who's counting, right?!  You know I absolutely {love} my job but for some reason I am just itching for summer vacation to begin.  My big plans? Sitting out on our balcony with a margarita (or two or three) reading as many books as I can (I've recently rediscovered our local library).  Aaron and I do have tickets for a Red Sox game and plan to spend the night in Boston but that's in August.  So until then it's the balcony or the family beach house if the weather's nice!
     Enough about me, on to the card!  Today's project is a quick and simple birthday card.  I stamped the globe image from The Open Sea stamp set in Sahara Sand on Sahara Sand and then stamped the other images in Early Espresso.  The images were punched out and layered.  The blue strip of DSP you see is Nautical Expedition, I just cut the strip diagonally.

Stamps: The Open Sea, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, Nautical Expedition DSP
Tools & Accessories: Square punches, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment