April 8, 2011

Dream Big!

     Ever since I saw Mary Fish in Stampin' Success (a SU demonstrator magazine) I have admired her work and become a follower of her blog, Stampin' Pretty.  A few weeks ago she invited Nicole W. to be a guest blogger.  Nicole created a beautiful card (here) that I knew I just HAD to case.  So here's mine...
   Talk about a multipurpose card - it can be a birthday, graduation or 4th of July card and it can be either feminine or masculine!  The exploding box was made using the small tag punch and I used strips of black paper (curled with a paper piercing tool) to create the 3-D look.  The sentiment was stamped on a piece of Whisper White, trimmed and then adhered to the Cherry Cobbler tag.

Stamps: It's All Good (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Basic Black
Tools & Accessories: Small tag punch, Big Shot, Stars #5 die

No comments:

Post a Comment