January 27, 2012

"Espresso"-ing My Love

     Hello!  I love that saying: "Nothing says I love you more than chocolate..."  Or was it "Chocolate fixes anything"?  Anyhoo, today's card was inspired by my favorite food group, chocolate, and krissiev's Birthday Cupcake card over at SCS (here).
     I loved Krissie's layout but I wanted to make a Valentine's Day card that was more on the masculine side and immediately thought of neutral colors, especially Early Espresso.  Doesn't the color combo make you think of a box of dark chocolate?  Or those delicious little Lindt balls that are so addicting?  Yum!

Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Real Red, Whisper White (craft)
Paper: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Tools & Accessories: Build a Cupcake punch, button, linen thread, corner rounder punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment