August 12, 2010

Birthday Elements

      Hello!  Today's card is a CASE of a sympathy card I made earlier which was inspired by the many wonderful examples on SplitCoastStampers.
     I love the simplicity of black and white and I think the Real Red color just makes the card pop.  Although Stampin' Up! now carries Basic Pearls (pg 188, $4.95 for 150) the pearls on my card were purchased at Michael's and adhered with a dot of Tombow Multipurpose Glue (pg 197, $3.95).

Stamp Sets: Elements of Style, Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: StazOn black, Real Red & Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Tools & Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, peals (non-SU)

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I love that sentiment from SU and the red flowers and please...wowing pearls. :)

    ReplyDelete