July 8, 2010

Sending Happy Thoughts to Stella

     Hello!  The heatwave in the Northeast continues for the fourth or fifth day (could be sixth, I've lost track) and it's too hot to go outside again today :(  Unfortunately, we live on the second floor of our building and it can be a bit stifling in our place during the summer.  We've had the A/C on almost 24/7 and I'm so excited to see our electric bill for the month of July... I'm sure we'll be taking out a small loan just to pay for it.
     Anyhoo, today's card was made for my SU! upline, Stella, who's been under the weather lately.  It was inspired by a card I found on Split Coast Stampers, created by mugsie.  To make it more of my own I changed the sentiment and colors but left the layout the same.

Stamps:  Apple Blossoms, Season of Friendship, Kind and Caring Thoughts (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, So Saffron, Perfect Plum
Paper:  Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
Tools & Accessories: 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Joanna - I love this card and think I have all of the appropriate stamp sets to make it myself !! Great blog - keep it up!

    a.j.

    ReplyDelete