March 24, 2011

A New Technique: Pressed Circles (or flowers, hearts, stars...)

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by the faux pressed flower technique (here) shown over at SplitCoastStampers.  I have also seen other stampers use circles for this technique so I decided to give that a try.  The technique is super easy to do and gives any card unique look.  This can be done with any shape punch: hearts, stars, flowers, squares - you name it!
      The card itself was difficult to photograph and is a bit hard to see in the photo because I used a window sheet as the card base (lots of reflection from the flash).  The sentiment is stamped on the bottom of the inside panel.  I could have stamped it on the window sheet but I did not have brown StazOn ink.

Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Ink: Basic Brown
Paper: Window sheet, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Tools & Accessories: Circle punches, Lattice embossing folder, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment