November 13, 2010

Guess Who?!

     Hello!  I know it's a little late and this has nothing to do with stamping (kinda like the $12 pie and 5k posts!) but I couldn't resist posting a picture of my Halloween costume - Mr. Potato Head!  I can't take credit for the original idea for this costume, I give that to my parents.  My parents have a great sense of humor and really get into the Halloween holiday.  Last year they dressed up as Mr & Mrs. Potato Head for a Halloween party and ended up winning first place in the costume contest.  My very talented mother actually made both costumes from scratch! 
    Working with 5 year olds I thought this would be the perfect costume for me, and I was right.  Not only did the kids love it but the other teachers thought it was hilarious!  And just by coincidence, I had one of my little munchkins dress up at Woody and another dress as the green dino from the Toy Story movies - we could have gone as the cast of the movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment