Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- 1 jar (16oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg (9-11 oz) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Diced red pepper (optional)
2. Press garlic into bowl, add cheese and mix well. Spoon into oven safe baking dish (I love the small oval baker from Pampered Chef)
3. Bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with red pepper and serve with baked pita chips (recipe below). Enjoy!
Bake Pita Chips
- 6 whole pita pocket bread rounds
2. Bake 8-10 minutes or until chips are lightly browned and crisp. Remove from baking sheet; cool completely. Repeat with remaining wedges.